Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Organizing Cards

Hey y'all! If you're anything like me, you LOVE the Target Dollar Spot. Seriously, it gets me every time! I find myself getting things that I have no idea what I need them for, because I KNOW I'll find something. For example, I always grab several of these things (I don't even know what they're called. anyone?)

Turns out, whatever these things are called are perfect for organizing vocabulary cards! I divide mine up by units. I also use them to store my blooms ladders and task cards. 





I'm sharing my 5 favorite things about fall over on Southern Belle Inspired, plus a new site where you can get discounted gift cards to stores like Target and Michaels! Come check it out and follow me on Bloglovin'! :)

1 comment:

  1. What great uses for the expanding file to help you stay so organized for your 5th graders!
    ~Paul Anton
    Promoting Success Blog

    ReplyDelete