Sunday, May 4, 2014

End of the Year Awards

Can y'all believe it is almost the end of the school year??? My first year in 5th grade has seriously FLOWN by! I wanted to quickly share with y'all something I did last year, but never got around to sharing. The very last event we had in first grade was the end of the year awards day. I had always wanted to do this, but never did. I finally did it last year and I am so glad I did. It turned out to be one of my favorite events of all. I think the reason it was such a success was the awards we gave out. How many times have you been to an awards day presentation and the same kids get the awards. I remember sitting at these kinds of assemblies when I was in school and it was always the two smartest people in our class. Every child deserves to be recognized for his or her accomplishments, however small they might be. I created these unique awards that provides you with the opportunity to showcase every child in your classroom and make them feel special. Here's the kinds of awards that are included in this unit:



Click here to grab your copy! :)

2 comments: