Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Phonics Pack

Want to hear a funny story? When I was 16 years old and had just gotten my license, my best friend and I were driving home one night. There was something in the road, which I thought was a paper bag- a perfectly acceptable object to run over. No biggie, right? WRONG. That "paper bag" turned out to be a skunk, which sprayed my car as I ran over it, creating the WORST smell that I have ever smelled in my life. My new car smelled like a skunk for weeks! I will never be able to look at anything skunk related and not think about that scent filled night!. Click here to get my newest phonics pack- featuring the final -ng and -nk sound. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! I have been looking for activities for the -nk ,-ng sounds. This went right into my shopping cart!
    ~Jane
    rsmiramo@smsd.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jane! Hope you find it useful in your classroom :)

      Delete
  2. Ewww,that sounds awful. Just driving by a dead skunk is bad enough. Your packet looks adorable.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Need to have this. Left you a question regarding it on the TPT sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen! I just answered back. Thank you for catching that typo! It's corrected now :)

      Delete