Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bear in Underwear and a new pack!

At the start of a new year, I always like to read books that the kids really enjoy and ones they find funny. So Bear in Underwear is a great choice. My kids always LOVE this book and spend most of time laughing while I'm reading it. I decided this year to incorporate our first writing activity with this read aloud and it worked out perfectly. Aren't they just too cute??





 This is the original bear. I'm working on a literary companion for this book that will have the pattern available.  

Check out the book below!


I've also just uploaded my short i literacy activities. Click the pic to get them!

6 comments:

  1. How cute is that? My students are always amused when I read books with "that word!" LOL!

    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to get this book. I read Underwear by Mary Elise Monsell and my firsties always love it!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so adorable! I'm so happy you are working on a pattern and kit! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable!! That three little pigs set looks so sweet too :)

    I'm having a giveaway of my newly made resources over at my very teeny tiny currently unknown blog if you would like to enter;

    http://misslynchslearners.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/giveaway.html

    Dani

    ReplyDelete