Friday, June 22, 2012

Create a French Fry Notebook!

While sorting through all my centers during my classroom makeover, I came across my French Fry Notebook and realized I'd never finished sharing the packet with y'all. This was a favorite in our classroom and it is perfect for buddy reading. The kids always get a kick out of reading french fries. And the best part is it's super easy to create. I've put together a pack that includes all of set 1, which are the easiest. Click below to check them out!
***Due to Miami's great win and Lebron James' 1st championship win, I've extended the sale through tomorrow, which still includes my $2 Math Madness centers!!!

First three to comment get a free copy!

18 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it!
    beilert@gostj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have these in my classroom...especially with my low readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to leave my email! flipflop_03@yahoo.com

      Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. These are so super cute!! I really got into Fry Phrases this year.

    mjhalbardier@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!

    kimberlycollatos@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this idea! I showed it to a few coworkers. feel free to stop by and follow my blog. I'm doing a giveaway soon!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! I haven't used fry phrases before, but am planning on using them this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id love a copy of your fry phrases!
    Thanks
    erinropelato (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great!
    megandw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the French Fry Phrases!!! And your blog!

    Holly

    hdickerson@ahroberts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Goodness! This is great! I think I might be the first one to comment! You always have such awesome stuff - we are transitioning to Reading Street this year and I'm gathering so many great ideas. Thanks Leslie!
    Nicole
    First Grade OWLS
    nicbunt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them! =) stanalj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to use these fry phrases next year!
    Beth
    bethc725@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. There adorable!
    Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That look awesome!

    Laura
    Tattling to the Teacher
    tattlingtotheteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks fabulous!

    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks fabulous This is such a cute packet..
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete